Our cardholder draw this month is a personal wine experience with james from Starborough wine - buy any bottle of Starborough wine in March to go in the draw!
Starborough wines is a 100% family owned and run Estate, James and Andrew Jones share the task of caring for the land and soils from bud to bottle.
Starborough is fortunate to have family owned vineyards in both the Wairau and Awatere Valleys. Although both valley’s are located in Marlborough they each have differences in soil and climate forming their own unique characteristic fruit flavours.
One lucky Moore Wilson's cardholder will win an overnight stay for two people in the beautiful Marlborough region, including flights, vineyard and winery tour, an afternoon exploring the Marlborough Sounds with James, and a nights accommodation hosted by Starborough.
- Return Flights and accommodation in Marlborough
- Fly to Blenheim in the morning
- Spend the morning with James Jones touring the Vineyards and Winery (including barrel tasting)
- Travel to the Marlborough Sounds with James for lunch on the water (weather permitting), or at the Bach.
- An afternoon fishing on the boat before heading back to the bach for dinner and Starborough wine.
- Stay the night in the bach hosted by James
- The next morning have breakfast then travel back to Blenheim for the return flight to Wellington
The prize needs to be taken at a mutually agreed time (as the weather in the Sounds can be pretty nasty in winter). Expiry date December 2021.
Buy any bottle of Starborough wine in March to enter and don't forget your Moore Wilson's card - it's key to entering any of our in store prize draws and giveaways!