Lego Pirate Roller Coaster
Hold tight and prepare to scream as you set out on a LEGO® Creator 3in1 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster adventure. This amazing set features a functional roller coaster with pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus. The working carriages are shark-themed and the ride's main drop has a water splash feature and a cannon that fires water elements. Other features include a ticket booth and a balloon stand. This set can be rebuilt for further LEGO fairground adventures aboard The Skull Ride or The Ship Ride, and comes with 4 minifigures ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures, ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Fully functional roller coaster features an oval track and train with shark carriages, water drop and decorative pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus.
- Also features a cannon that fires water elements, a ticket booth and a balloon stand.
- Climb aboard and prepare to scream!
- Duck as you zoom through the skull arch!
- Hold tight as you whizz around the bend and over the sunken galleon.
- Watch out for the water cannon and remember to smile as you thunder past the camera!
- Rebuild this 3in1 model and continue your LEGO® fairground adventure with The Skull Ride and The Ship Ride.
- Pirate Roller Coaster measures over 9” (24cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep.
- The Skull Ride measures over 5” (14cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- The Ship Ride measures over 9” (24cm) high, 21” (54cm) long and 6” (16cm) deep.
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace or registering for an Authority To Leave tag at your address.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in 2 working days for North Island addresses, and 3 working days for South Island addresses. You can track your order once it has been collected by our couriers – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that the dispatch warehouse is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule. Please also note we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $2.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (incl. Kapiti and Wairarapa)
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $9.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - extra $17.95
For deliveries to other offshore NZ addresses (e.g. Chatham Islands) please contact us for a quote.
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!