Grab & Go Emergency Kit
The one person kit is designed to help get you out of an emergency.
Apart from its substantial contents it has enough spare capacity for extra personal items such as medication, food, jacket, flat shoes and copies of important documents. Sits compactly under your desk or in the boot of your car ready in the event of an emergency.
- The Backpack is made of high quality shower proof 600d polyester, with PVC backing and a reinforced base section.
- The pack has extra capacity and features tuck-away padded adjustable shoulder straps in a zip pouch.
- There is reflective tape across the front, D-Rings on the corners, a carry handle on top and a zip front pouch.
- A Clear ID pocket large enough to hold a business card.
- On one side there is a webbing pouch for one of the drink bottles, while on the other side there is a shower proof clear information pouch containing a Civil Defence Check List brochure.
- Dynamo Powered Torch and AM/FM Radio with Siren
- Multifunction knife (with Can Opener)
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle (Whistle, Compass, Signal Mirror, Waterproof Match Holder, Flint)
- 2 x Drink Bottles (500ml)
- 2 x Light Sticks
- Emergency Blanket (gold/silver 2.1m x 1.6m)
- Rain Poncho
- 2 x Vented Dusk Mask (N95 rated)
- Leather work Gloves
- Fabric Dressing Strip – Wound Plaster (6cm x 1m)
- 10 x Water Purification Tablets
- Deck of Playing Cards
- Zip lock plastic bag for important documents
- 1 x HiVis Vest
- 2 x Medical Waste Bags
- 1 x Notebook & Pen
- 1 x Pack of Matches & Striker
- Civil Defence Check List Brochure
FIRST AID KIT CONTENTS
- Survival Instructions
- First Aid Instructions
- Resuscitation Mask
- Small Scissors
- 4 x Antiseptic Swabs
- PBT Conforming Bandage (6cm x 4m)
- 2 x Non- Adherent Sterile Pad (2”x3”)
- Triangular Bandage (96 x 96 x 136cm)
- First Aid Tape Roll (1.25cm x 4.5 m)
- Accident Evaluation Form
- 8 x Alcohol Pads
- 5 x Safety Pins
- 2 x Disposable Vinyl Gloves
Grab & Go
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
While we are at the current traffic light stting please allow extra time for your delivery. Courier Post have implemented a contactless delivery service and are social distancing in thier warehouses meaning deliveries could take 5 working days. We apologise for an inconvienience.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in up to 5 working. You can track your order once it has been collected by Courier Post – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that Courier Post do not collect from us on Saturday or Sunday, any orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (upto Levin and Wairarapa)
- $10.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $13.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - North Island Rural charges apply
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!