Kenwood Chef XL Sense
Best in bowl
The Chef XL Sense features a large 6.7 litre mixing bowl, making it easy to pour your ingredients straight into the bowl. Everything, from the built-in bowl handles to the easy fit splashguard with extra-large feed chute, is designed to be effortless and easy to use.
Dedicated bowl tools for every bake
The Chef XL Sense comes complete with 5 dedicated bowl tools to help you bake all your favourites.
- The unique K-Beater reaches every area of the bowl and is perfect for mixing dry ingredients or crushing biscuits for cheesecakes.
- The whisk is specially shaped to trap air while mixing and is ideal for making swiss rolls or fluffy sponges.
- The dough hook is designed to take all the hard work out of kneading bread and is great for making those tougher doughs such as brioche, stolen or pizza bases.
- The flexible creaming beater scrapes all ingredients from the side of the bowl, combining them for the smoothest icing or cake mixture
- The folding tool glides through ingredients carefully, retaining the maximum amount of air needed for light macaroons and mousses.
20+ attachments and a world of possibilities
Transform your Chef XL Sense into a true all round kitchen machine with the wide range of optional attachments available. Make homemade pasta, juice everything from oranges to carrots or prepare fresh beef burgers, all with just one machine.
The product features ensure everything you make with the Chef XL Sense is effortless. Intelligent speed control allows for perfect mixing every time, gradually increasing the speed of the 1400W motor from soft start to full speed to give you total control and reduce mess. In addition, the simple touch head lift lever allows you to access the bowl with a single touch.
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in 2 working days for North Island addresses, and 3 working days for South Island addresses. You can track your order once it has been collected by Courier Post – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that Courier Post do not collect from us on Saturday or Sunday, any orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $5.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (upto Levin and Wairarapa)
- $9.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $12.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - North Island Rural charges apply
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!