Kitchenaid Sifter & Scale Attachment
The ultimate baking tool that delivers exceptional results by gradually incorporating sifted ingredients into the mixing bowl. The integrated scale measures ingredients for greater precision and control. The integrated chute funnels weighed and sifted ingredients directly into the bowl or separate container. It is the must have stand mixer attachment for the creative baker who demands the best and most consistent results.
- Hands-free sifting - gives more consistent mixing and fluffy baked goods,* while leaving more time for the baker to take care of other tasks.
*Compared to unsifted ingredients
- Less steps - combined scale, sifter and chute handles multiple stages of prep work in one step.
- Less mess - avoid countertop mess and fewer dirty dishes. Chute neatly funnels weighed and sifted ingredients into the mixer bowl, and can also swivel to funnel ingredients into a separate container without spilling.
- Add ingredients gradually - chute slowly incorporates ingredients into the bowl while the mixer is running for optimal results.
- Scale can be used separately - battery operated digital scale can also be used separately on your countertop with an included scale plate.
- Generous capacity - weigh and sift multiple ingredients at the same time in the attached hopper, which can hold up to four cups of dry ingredients at a time.
- Convenient storage - an included storage case keeps all parts in one place for easy storage and quick access.
- Easy to clean - all parts except scale and sifter housing are dishwasher-safe.
In 1919 the iconic Kitchenaid Stand Mixer was born. And from that stemmed an entire kitchen of high-performance appliances-all created with the same attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless design. As the only appliance brand that only makes things for the kitchen, Kitchenaid continue to keep pushing the limits with their products so you can keep doing the same with everything you create.
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in up to 5 working. You can track your order once it has been collected by Courier Post – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that Courier Post do not collect from us on Saturday or Sunday, any orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (upto Levin and Wairarapa)
- $10.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $13.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - North Island Rural charges apply
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!