Klean Kanteen Insulated TKPro Stainless Steel Flask
Feature-rich versatility in a streamlined form. The TKPro is a high-performance, plastic-free thermal Kanteen. With its integrated double-wall stainless steel cup and 360-degree pour-through functionality, the TKPro features our new TK Closure™ internal thread design which provides cutting edge thermal performance for both hot and cold beverages. Whether sipping hot coffee miles from the nearest road or pouring ice cold cocktails in the heart of the city, the TKPro is your built-to-last solution.
- TK Closure™ internal thread design increases thermal performance 20 Hours Hot & 75 Hours Iced
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- 100% plastic-free
- Stainless steel and silicone construction
- Electropolished 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior does don't retain or impart flavors
- Integrated double-wall stainless steel cup
- Twist and pour cap with 360° pour-through design
- Streamlined, easily packable design
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ finish
Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. We introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because we wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles.
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in up to 5 working. You can track your order once it has been collected by Courier Post – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that Courier Post do not collect from us on Saturday or Sunday, any orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (upto Levin and Wairarapa)
- $10.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $13.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - North Island Rural charges apply
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!