Lego Modular Sweet Surprises
Serve the happy customers with tasty treats at this cozy LEGO® cake shop, featuring a colorful facade with 3 red-and-white striped awnings, large bay window with a rotating cake stand, and a staircase to a seated roof terrace. This delightful LEGO Creator 3in1 31077 Modular Sweet Surprises set also features a vending stand, parasol, ATM and a gumball machine. Mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the cake shop with the LEGO Creator modular system. This 3in1 model also rebuilds into a Pool House or a Food Corner Café for further adventures, and includes 3 minifigures: a shopkeeper and 2 loyal customers.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a shopkeeper and 2 customers.
- Features a buildable LEGO® cake shop with a colorful facade, large bay window, rotating cake stand, 3 red-and-white striped awnings, roof terrace with seating area, cake-and-pastry-decorated cake sign, ATM, plus a vending stand, gumball machine, and flower and cupcake decorations.
- Prepare appetizing cupcakes and pastries and display them in the large bay window.
- Serve customers with treats and beverages at the vending stand.
- Take the stairway to the seated roof terrace.
- Easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the cake shop with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the cake shop and take a break at a relaxing Pool House or open a cozy Food Corner Café.
- Cake shop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Pool House measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Food Corner Café measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace or registering for an Authority To Leave tag at your address.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in 2 working days for North Island addresses, and 3 working days for South Island addresses. You can track your order once it has been collected by our couriers – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that the dispatch warehouse is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule. Please also note we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $2.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (incl. Kapiti and Wairarapa)
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $9.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - extra $17.95
For deliveries to other offshore NZ addresses (e.g. Chatham Islands) please contact us for a quote.
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!