Kitchenaid Shave Ice Attachment
Ice Shave is no ordinary frozen treat. Traditionally made by shaving large blocks of ice, its texture is light & fluffy - unlike the hard and crunchy snow cone. With the KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment it's so easy to create light, fluffy and snow-like shaved ice to elevate a variety of desserts and drinks. And the customisation options are endless - freeze and shave, a fine or coarse texture, of freshwater, juice, coffee and milk or dairy. Then, surprise and delight everyone by offering a variety of syrups, sauces and toppings to finish the dish and make each creation your very own.
- Works with all KitchenAid® Stand Mixers - connect to any household KitchenAid® Stand Mixer* power hub and use the power of the motor to create a shaved, snow-like ice texture easily at home, *sold separately
- Easily create light and fluffy shave ice at home - quickly and easily make over 500mL of fine shaved ice in 60 seconds, excludes prep time, based on plain ice using fine blade
- 3 simple steps - building your own shaved ice creation is as simple as 3 easy steps: freeze, shave, create
- Customise your ice creation - freeze and shave a variety of recipes including fresh water, juice, and milk or dairy, then customize your ice creation with a variety of syrups, sauces and toppings
- Easy to clean - dishwasher safe food contact parts, upper housing not dishwasher safe
- Stock up for sudden cravings - four ice molds included so you can freeze fresh water, juice, milk or dairy and be ready for sudden cravings anytime
Mixer not included.
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
While we are at the current traffic light stting please allow extra time for your delivery. Courier Post have implemented a contactless delivery service and are social distancing in thier warehouses meaning deliveries could take 5 working days. We apologise for an inconvienience.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in up to 5 working. You can track your order once it has been collected by Courier Post – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that Courier Post do not collect from us on Saturday or Sunday, any orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (upto Levin and Wairarapa)
- $10.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $13.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - North Island Rural charges apply
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!