Kitchenaid KSM195 Stand Mixer
The KSM195 Stand Mixer is made to perform and built to last, as well as versatile enough to unlock possibilities in your kitchen. Quickly mix batters, make bread and pastry, whip up fluffy meringue and even mash potatoes with the included accessories: whisk, flex edge beater, dough hook, new pastry beater and improved pouring shield. It includes a 4.8L and 2.8L stainless steel bowl, to make it easier to work without having to wash up between ingredients. Built to last for generations, it has premium metal knobs, a zinc metal construction and includes a 5-year guarantee.
- Single multi-purpose attachment hub - do more than mix with over 18 optional attachments, for everything from apple pie to zoodles
- Excellent performance - to prepare large quantities/batches of fresh food quickly and easily
- Wider range of accessories - take your stand mixer to the next level with
- Iconic, timeless and elegant - smooth, rounded tilt-head design
- Easy cleaning and usage
- Full metal construction - robust, stable and durable
- Original planetary action - fast and thorough mixing
- 4.8L stainless steel bowl - brushed stainless steel bowl and polished border, with ergonomic handle
- 2.8L stainless steel bowl - for more cooking and baking, and less cleaning.
- New, improved pouring shield - affords a full view in the bowl while easily add ingredients without splashing.
- 6-wire whip
- Flex edge beater - features a silicone strip that scrapes the side of your mixing bowl while it creams, mixes batter and incorporates ingredients
- Dough hook
- Silver coated pastry beater - make handmade quality pastry dough, with less effort
Shipping & Delivery
In order to make things simple and convenient, we have set our delivery pricing with our couriers based on a standard delivery box, with dimensions of 330mm L x 250mm W x 310mm H, and a maximum weight of 18kg.
To get an idea of how much that is, the delivery box fits up to 12 bottles of wine, one kitchen mixer, or a feather and down duvet inner. Your total delivery charge is automatically calculated in the checkout – simply enter your delivery region and let our system do the rest.
Your order is then sent out by our couriers and delivered right to your door. When orders contain alcohol, someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for it – if you can’t be home at the time, we recommend that the order is sent to a workplace.
If no one aged 18 or over is present when delivery is attempted, a contact card will be left by the courier, and redelivery can be arranged with them.
Once payment is received, your orders will usually be with you in up to 5 working. You can track your order once it has been collected by Courier Post – an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you automatically. Please note that Courier Post do not collect from us on Saturday or Sunday, any orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for a specific delivery time; actual delivery times will be dependent on the courier's schedule.
While we do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there may be occasions where orders may take longer to arrive – you can follow your order’s progress using the courier tracking reference.
Moore Wilson’s is a Cash and Carry business, but we’ve negotiated some fantastic rates with our couriers:
- $6.95 per standard delivery box for Wellington region (upto Levin and Wairarapa)
- $10.95 per standard delivery box for Rest of North Island
- $13.95 per standard delivery box for South Island
- Rural delivery - extra $4.95 (Delivery to your local rural delivery driver. Your normal rural delivery times then apply.) You can click here to check if your address is rural.
- Waiheke Island delivery - North Island Rural charges apply
All goods are insured up until the point of delivery - until a signature is obtained. Shortages or Breakages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, preferably by email, with your order number as reference.
We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Q: I’ve seen a product in store but can’t find it on your website. How can I order it?
If there's something you are after that isn't yet available here on our website, contact us and we'll see what we can do. If it’s something we have in stock and can send by courier, we will do our very best to make it available on our website.
Q: Why is there a minimum order quantity for some products?
Some of our products – such as beer and grocery items – can be bought individually in store, but we can only courier them in set quantities (such as boxes, cases or cartons). It is often quite a lot cheaper to buy in these quantities, which is why we show both the individual and bulk prices on the product pages. It’s always nice to know what you’re saving!